Eye Lid Surgery
North Queensland OphthalmologistSeeking exceptional eye care? Make an appointment with our dedicated North Queensland ophthalmologist, who has been focusing on eye diseases since opening his clinic in 2004.
Eye diseases Our Atherton Ophthalmologist AddressesDr Zadeh is an eye doctor who treats people of all ages, particularly adults, and ageing adults. He assists patients living with eye diseases such as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, pterygium, and eye lesions to provide them with a better quality of life.
- Dr Zadeh will examine your eyes to check for signs of diabetes, macular degeneration, glaucoma, and cataracts upon a referral from your optometrist or GP. We regard regular monitoring of our diabetes patients as essential to preventing eye damage.
- Our devoted nurses, orthoptists, and doctors offer excellent care in eye health and provide a considerate and hospitable atmosphere, supported by their knowledge of the very latest technologies and procedures.
- We can provide the revolutionary iStent inject®, a micro-invasive glaucoma surgery during which we implant a titanium micro-bypass stent via a single-use sterile inserter to form a bypass between the eye’s front part and its natural drainage pathway during a cataract operation. The stent permits fluid to circumvent the primary blockage site and lowers the pressure in the eye by allowing fluid to flow normally.
Regarding Your Ophthalmologist in AthertonWe suggest that you bring your list of current medications and your glasses to your first consultation for our reference. Also, bring sunglasses and someone to drive you home afterwards in case we need to put drops in your eyes that cause glare and cloudiness for a few hours after your appointment.
- We try to keep waiting times as short as possible. You can expect your first consultation to last approximately an hour and a half.
- Our clinic suits all mobility levels—your comfort is of the utmost importance to us. You will receive a Medicare rebate to apply to most tests in the course of your first consultation with our ophthalmologist at North Queensland Eye Clinic.
- We have three orthoptists who play a decisive role in the discovery, identification, and supervision of eye diseases in adults. Our family-owned clinic provides caring and competent treatment both pre- and post-surgery in our well-equipped, dedicated rooms.
About the Professionals at North Queensland Eye ClinicDr Zadeh graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery from Flinders University School of Medicine in 1992 and later received training in ophthalmology in Adelaide. Professor Glen Gole is a visiting paediatric ophthalmologist from Brisbane who focuses on childhood and adult strabismus (abnormal eye alignment), delivering care at our clinic once every three months. We also have orthoptists in our practice providing first-class care.
Contact our friendly team to make an appointment.